Thanks for the Participation

| Jun 2, 2009

As I commented on Marit's site, I think having other people participate with A to Z will keep me snapping if for no other reason than to see what others have shot.

Moving on to B this week. I saw a lot of things last week I'd like to shoot for B, particularly bridges and beer. Actually, as this photo blog goes along you'll probably see many beer photos.

For some reason I like taking pictures of beers. I've shot many a beer with my cell phone while sitting at a bar. I just like the way they look. Can't explain it. If I ever had a show at a gallery, it would probably be beer-themed.

Anyway, thanks for participating with me. Keep your eyes out for the Bs this week, and it's not too late to post an 'A' photo.

Have fun.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo onto B got to do 2weeks worth in 1 week.. Im off to get busy snappin'

Andre Rodriguez said...

Have fun with it.

Here are some B words to get your brain buzzing:

Bakery
Bowling
Baby
Botany
Bazooka
Bagpipes
Blogger

McMGrad89 said...

Ooh, Bazooka, like in bubble gum or gun...I have access to both here! :-)

Marit said...

Here's my [url=http://marit.marius-siroen.com][b]B-photo[/b][/url][/quote]

Marit said...

Oooops! I thought I figured out how to put a link in a comment, but I did it wrong... sorry for the rubbish! The B-photo is on my blog!
Marit

Jess said...

Hi Andre...found your blog through my friend Marit..I have just posted my 'B' pic. Thanks!

http://jessicahagland.blogspot.com/

Andre Rodriguez said...

Oh, Marit, I love books. That's a good one. And thanks for the mentions on your blog. As you can see from Jessica's comments it's already attracting some attention.
And thanks for participating Jessica. I love baseball. It makes me think of my dad. He loved the game.
Can't wait to post my B pic on Monday. What will it be? Tune in and find out.

miruspeg said...

Hello again Andre
Enjoyed looking for "B" photos.
Looked through my photo albums and found some Bonds Boy photos of Joseph, my Monday little man.

http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/pp189/miruspeg/?action=view&current=BondsBoyMay2009a.jpg

Cheers
Peggy

TheChicGeek said...

What a fun idea :) I'll play. Today I inadvertently have a B...B for Bonnie of Bonnie and Clyde...LOL
Have a Happy Day!

Cozyflier said...

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l391/funkcarrie/100_3350.jpg

Balto! The statue in Central Park!!

Adriann said...

good prompts

Andre Rodriguez said...

Peggy, what a cool little guy you have there.

ChicGeek...Faye Dunaway as Bonnie Parker... sexy.

Carrie, love the family photo with Balto, the ultimate Iditarod dog.

Keep up the creativity, everyone!

Amy said...

I will catch up with this! You will hear from me soon.